At the beginning of 1999, the brothers Frank de Boer and Ronald de Boer joined the team, for 1600 million each. He made his debut under Argentine coach Mauricio Pellegrino and as a starter on the first day of the 2012-13 championship on August 19 against Real Madrid at the Santiago Bernabéu, with a 1-1 draw. His debut in the UEFA Champions League took place on September 19 at the Allianz Arena against Bayern Munich (2-1), also acting as a starter for Pellegrino. He made his debut on February 2, 2014 in the 0-1 loss at 1. FC Kaiserslautern in the German Cup, playing as a left back. He was part of the 23 players from the Mexican national team who traveled to the 2006 Soccer World Cup in Germany, where he participated with the number 18 at only 19 years of age. In June 2011, after establishing himself as a starter with his team in friendly matches, he was called up by the Mexican coach José Manuel de la Torre to play in the 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup. He started as a starter in all the matches, and in the final against United States soccer team, Bradley scored the goal that would put the United States ahead.

This was followed by some offers from Italian teams like AC Milan, AS Roma and Juventus Turin and from Spanish clubs like Villareal and Osasuna and Portuguese like Benfica, Porto and Sporting Lisbon. He quickly began to stand out, and having become one of the most beloved players by the fans, there were some offers from European clubs. It should be noted that "La Roja" does not have its own stadium where they play their matches, so it is in the different infrastructures of the soccer clubs in Spain where the matches against other teams take place. In the 22nd minute, the Stars and Stripes team came back from behind in the second half, and with a goal from Landon Donovan and Bradley. At the end of the first half, the red and black board presented him with the Sports Merit trophy of the Atlas Sports Club, the highest award for the Atlas red and black for a player. To date, within the agreement with FC Barcelona, ​​he already carried the emblem and the colors of the entity, although there was still no official federation. After an offer from the Dutch club PSV Eindhoven, which consisted of buying 75% of the player's card and paying a transfer fee of 4.5 million euros; On July 10, 2007, when the 2007 Copa América was taking place, and his transfer to the Dutch team was almost assured, Atlas surprisingly announced an agreement for the transfer of the player to the Spanish club Deportivo de La Coruña for an official sum of 7 million Euros, (5. 25 million Euros for 75% of the player's card, and a subsequent payment of 1.75 million to be paid in installments for the remaining 25%), signing a 5-year contract with the Galician club.

The offer from the Spanish team was to take the player on loan for around €200,000. On March 15, before the matchday 27 game at the Philips Stadion against Groningen, the PSV fans displayed a mosaic in the stands with the Mexican flag and a banner to show their support for the player. With the left side covered by José Luis Gayà and the newcomer Lucas Orbán, and with several attacking midfielders, the club decided on a new loan for the player, this time to PSV Eindhoven from the Netherlands to play in the Eredivisie. 17th María José Pérez UD He was called up for the first time by Ricardo Lavolpe. His first game was a friendly against Hungary on December 14, 2005, where he made his debut entering the field at minute 69 by José Antonio Olvera. He plays as a left back or midfielder and his current team is Real Betis Balompié of the Spanish First Division, of which he is captain. The Rius i Taulet and Marqués de Comillas avenues (currently owned by Francesc Ferrer i Guàrdia) were also opened, as well as the Laribal and Miramar gardens, designed by Forestier.

↑ «The 21st Handball FC Barcelona League». Despite the fact that the activities of the Exhibition took place inside the fairgrounds, the event contributed to the improvement of Barcelona in general. ^ "Sergi Milà will be the new coach of Juvenil A". Coach Daniel Guzmán Castañeda made his debut on August 20, jersey real madrid 2005 in the 3-2 victory against CF Pachuca. Already in the quarterfinals, against Paraguay, he provoked the 5-0 penalty; the match would end 6-0 in favor of El Tri, a victory that placed them in the semifinals. His only goal of the season was scored on May 12, 2013 on matchday 35 in Valencia's 0-4 victory at the Rayo Vallecano stadium, Guardado scoring the third goal. Tribute Match Basque Pelota – Shovel Result of the match tribute to Méndez Vigo and Luis Olaso unknown. On December 23, he drew against Arsenal, marking the tenth game played against the Gunners for Mourinho without ever losing.